Thursday, January 21, 2010

TIGI S-Factor Diamond Dreams Shampoo & TIGI S-Factor Serious Conditioner

Hey guys another day another blog :). Today I wanted to raive about a product that i am so in love with and thought that I would share. TIGI came out with a line called S-Factor awhile ago and it is AMAZING the product I will be talking about is the S Factor diamond dreams shampoo. This product is an ultra luxe shampoo containing Luxury Complex designed to indulge your hair and provide brilliant shine, hydration and while protecting against free radicals which cause damage and colour fading. After I used this shampoo my hair felt amazing, soft, and it had a shine it hadnt had before. With me the shine came with no build up just healthy feeling hair. Also I wanted to talk about there S-Factor SERIOUS CONDITIONER with Sunflower Seed Oil “Serious” Conditioner provides your hair with a weekly intensive remedy that takes hydration to the next level. Sunflower Seed Oil provides intense moisture, while Hydrolyzed Silk minimizes the hairs appearance of split ends. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this conditioner i dont use it everyday just once or twice a week and i leave it in my hair for about 3 to 5 minutes and what a difference it makes. I just wanted to share these amazing products with you and i hope you try them they are well worth it. You can find these products at amazon.com, beautydeals.net, or ebay. happy shopping :)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment