Friday, November 2, 2012

INFLUENSTER

 

What Is Influenster

Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products.(taken from there site)

I personally found influenster by watching beauty gurus on youtube and I knew I needed to get involved.  This site helps you get free products just by giving your opinion on products and answering questions & getting what they call badges.  I actually had answered some questions and recieved crest white strips in the mail just yesterday and I was so excited I knew I wanted to continue with influenster.  Everything you do with this site is free, you just need to put the time in to earn your badges.  I encourage you all to join this site and to earn those badges because you WON'T regret it.  The website to sign up is influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment