Monday, January 18, 2010

Rusk Shampoo Review


This shampoo states that when you use it, it would help to eliminate brassy yellow tones in your hair whether hilighted or full head color. The shampoo itself is purple which on the color wheel purple will always cancel out yellow..To use lather it into your hair for 60 to 90 seconds in the shower and rinse.. And repeat if you feel necessary. I have to say my first use was tonight and I noticed some of the yellow tones in my hair had been toned down and eliminated. The only thing that I didn't like about this product was that the consistency wasn't thick enough for me, it seemed very watery but overall a wonderful product and I would definatly recommend this shampoo to anyone looking to liven up there dull brassy blonde hair.. Thanks for tuning in and Have a beautyfied day

No comments:

Post a Comment