Wednesday, January 20, 2010

BED HEAD 4-Play Eyeshadow im "Drama Queen" Review

The bed head hair products are great so I knew that there makeup would be just as good. I picked this up one day when I was at the supply store picking hair color up. This quad comes in a few different colors, as I said I bought the one called drama queen. The quad comes in a cardboard maroon package with a plastic window, the lid flips up and when you flip it back down there is a magnet so it holds well. The pigments in this eyeshadow are out of this world.There is a shimmery pink, a navy blue, a beautiful green and the last color is white with glitter gold flecks in it GORGEOUS. The pictures I post will do it no justice at all but i did my best. I would recommend buying this quad its absolutely gorgeous. The cons about this product is I had alot of fallout especially with the white glitter shadow. Also the packaging could be a bit better. But other than that its great you can pick this up at amazon.com. Here is the quad itself and some swatches. Thanks for Reading lovies
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment