Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bitch Slap Cosmetic Palette "Drunk Bitch" Review

I recently came across a Makeup line called Bitch Slap Cosmetics. I watched some of the videos on youtube used by some of the girls who work with them and the colors were brilliant and so pigmented i had to get my hands on it to try it out. The company has everything from shadow paintwheels, palettes, lipgloss, ect. I purchased one of there 5 color palettes with a double sided brush and a mirror called Drunk Bitch and received it yesterday. The colors in the palette I bought are a vibrant purple, a forest green, white, red, and a dark brown. There pricing and shipping was very good and didnt take long to get to me at all. The palette I bought was $20 and then shipping I am not sure about. I am thinking of doing a tutorial with the colors on youtube but I havent decided yet. If you want to check out bitch slap cosmetics and get your hands on it go to http://www.bitchslap-cosmetics.com/. Here are a few swatches of the colors and what the palette itself looks like. With Love D
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment